Bulk it! – A Responsible & Sustainable Bulk Merchandising Solution
The day is finally here where we launch our Bulk it! Range in Australia!
The Gravity Bins have been a huge success in Europe, and we simply couldn’t wait to get our hands on this. Of course, the reality of the Global Pandemic hit, and we unfortunately had to delay this launch by almost a year (I’m sure a lot of you could relate). In light of this, Hang & Display would like to introduce a sustainable and eco-friendly approach to bulk produce merchandising.
Here are some key figures which may interest you in learning more about how this range will benefit you in the long run:
- 50% of Australians think food and drink products are over-packaged
Source: Retail Food Sector Report 2019, GAIN Number AS1910
- 100% of food packaging in Australia must be reusable, recyclable or compostable by 2025
Source: Australian Government Waste Management Review 2018
- By 2030 the value of health and wellness foods, sustainable solutions and premium sectors will achieve $25 Billion with a growth opportunity of 3.6% per annum.
Source: CSIRO Growth opportunities for Australian food business
Why choose our “Bulk It! Gravity Bins?
- Sell more, lose less
Supplied with an integrated 3 position flow-control system which is easy to use and access. It allows shoppers to adjust the flow of goods according to the size of the products and amount they’re after
- Save time and improve your profitability
At some point, we’ve all wanted to pull out our hair trying to assemble a flat pack with bare minimum instructions. We have come up with a solution that is clear and concise on how to assemble/dismantle these bins in less than a minute.
- Secure access to products to guarantee perfect hygiene
A lid locking system is used to prevent consumers from accessing the products, preventing cross-contamination, and leaving your produce nice fresh.
- Communicate effectively, boost your sales
Inform your customers about the ingredients, allergens, nutritional information, origin, and pricing, thanks to the large customer facing label holder. A version for electronic labels is also available.
- Buy sustainable, make your investment profitable.
Invest sustainably and in a waste reduction approach. The materials used for our gravity bins are safe for food contact without the use of Bisphenol A (BPA) and is designed for long term use.
- Focus on quality, buy European
Our Bulk It! Range has 100% controlled manufacturing. Designed by the ISD Group’s innovation division and manufactured in France, our bins provide you with all the guarantees of quality and safety
- You have the ability to check product levels without having the need to dislodge the bins from their place, thanks to a built-in graduated gauge on the front
- Our 150mm gravity and scoop bins are perfectly aligned to create a complete and attractive shelf space with gravity bins on top and scoop bins at the bottom
Need I say more?...
Scoop Bins - Available in 8L or 11L
Two installation options:
Option 1 – Hook on cross bar with fitted sliding tray (FYI, we supply this)
- For a secure and convenient system
- The tray slides forward for easy refilling
- Did I mention it looks smart and sleek?
Option 2 – Place on any type of shelving system
- Ideal for creating a bulk space in a traditional shelf space
- A simple and economical solution
Also, if you were wondering, yes, we do supply the scoop bin tongs
Gravity Bins - Available in 8L, 11L, 14L and 21L
Two installation options:
Option 1 – On crossbar
- Available in 2 sizes: 900-914mm & 1185-1200mm
- Holder available for either 8L or 11L
Option 2 – On Shelf
- Base rail supplied with two clean adhesive strips for a strong hold
- Base supplied to hold the bin in place
Both scoop & gravity bin is compatible with a wide range of products such as:
- Legumes – lentils, beans, peas, soybeans…
- Grains – rice, oats, bulgur, quinoa, corn, barley…
- Nuts – walnuts, hazelnuts, peanuts, almonds, pistachios, cashew nuts…
- Seeds – Chia, sunflower, flax…
- Dry pet food
- Array of teas
- All the confectionary you could think of
I could go on however, I think you get the drift 😉